Your browser did not load the style sheet and as a result the web page is not displaying correctly.
- Cause: You use a low speed connection or the Internet is slow at this time. Solution: Hit the Refresh Button of the browser or click here.
- Cause: Your browser is not complying with the cascading style sheet used. Solution: Update your browser. We recommend Internet Explorer (IE) or FireFox.
How to use the map:
- To zoom in press the + button, that you find on the left side of the map
- To zoom out press the - button, that you find on the left side of the map
- To move the map left, right, up or down use the arrow buttons or drag the map using the mouse
- To change the view of the map press the buttons MAP, SAT or TER (where SAT is satellite and TER is terrain). After you press the button SAT you will notice that you have a checkbox called labels. If you wish to have the main streets labeled make sure the checkbox is checked. Otherwise uncheck the box.
Note: The map is centered on the Sydney City Center. Drag the map if you want to see a different region.
- The NSW government grants 43 acres of land for the construction of a zoological garden, later known as Taronga Zoo
- Gabba Wooloongabba - the Brisbane cricket stadium
- bushman's hanky blowing nose using your fingers
- nipper young surf lifesaver, young baby
- fridge refrigerator
- chin wag have a chat
- jumbuck sheep
- ridgy-didge original, genuine
- dux top of the class
- duds pants, trousers