Manly International Jazz Festival
International Jazz Festival is celebrating this year its
birthday, which makes it Australia
's longest-running community jazz festival.
International Jazz Festival is presenting classic swing, nouveau swing, traditional and classic jazz, vocal/instrumental, blues, funk, R&B, soul, world music and latin.
International Jazz Festival there are invited professional artists from overseas and from Australia
but also amateur and student bands.
International Jazz Festival is declared a smoke free event.
Most venues are outdoor and remember, in September in Sydney is spring. The main venues are the following:
- Ocean Beachfront Stage (outdoor)
- The Corso Amphitheatre Stage (outdoor)
- Manly Wharf Hotel Stage - East Esplanade Reserve (outdoor)
- Council Forecourt Stage - opposite Manly Wharf (outdoor)
- Telstra Short Street Stage (outdoor)
- Gala Cabaret Party in the Manly Pacific Sydney Hotel (indoor)
Please check Manly Council
for the latest details.
tourist information ...
How to get there
from Circular Quay or by bus
from Wynyard Station.
Manly Council Council Offices
1 Belgrave Street Manly
PO Box 82 MANLY NSW 1655 AUSTRALIA
Ph: +61 2 9976 1500
Web site: Manly Council
Hours of Operation
Usually the shows are between 12PM
. Please check Manly Council
web site for the actual programme.